Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Lola and the Boys

Well it appears I've officially become old. I have more grey hairs by the day, I struggle to stay awake past 10, and I can't seem to keep up with technology. I finally downloaded a picture editing program but so far no idea how to actually import pictures into it. I can barely figure out where my pictures are going these days once I download them off my camera! I think its safe to say technology is moving too fast for this old bird. 

So, as its likely to be a good while before I'm back on my feet again, here are some sweet (unedited) pics of Lola with two very important pals: Her cousin, Zac, and her dog, Charlie: 










3 comments:

  1. I hear you Natalie re technology. I just thought i posted something on your blog and it went and erased everything. Not sure how I'm Natalie's Mom, hopefully, this time it will work. (I have given up in the past but i will try to persevere this time.) I basically said, the pics with Zac are very precious. The ones with Charlie are so cute too. It looks like every time Lola reads to Charlie, he falls asleep. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! It finally worked! Not sure how I got Natalie's Mom in there....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't handle the cuteness!! Love these pictures so much!

    ReplyDelete